Participating in our democratic process costs money. Unfortunately, my campaign is no different. With your help and financial support we can represent the interests of all Delawareans in Congress with integrity and fairness.
If you would like to donate via secure credit card, either recurring or one-time, please see below. If you would like to donate by check, please make check out to “goMurph.com” and mail to:
707 Lore Avenue
Wilmington DE, 19809
and make sure your address, email and phone, as well as occupation and employer, are noted on check to comply with Federal Election Law. Thank you!
In the US, there are legal requirements for donating to a political campaign:
- Your contribution is made from your own funds
- The funds used for your contribution cannot be provided to you by another person or entity
- Your contribution must be made with your own personal credit card
- Your contribution cannot be made with a corporate or business credit card or a card not issued to you
- You cannot be a federal contractor
- You are at least eighteen years of age
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder)
- The maximum donation by law for a U.S. Congressional race is $2800 per person